TAP ROOM INFORMATION
Alrighty Top Rung Nation!!!
The patio area will be open seating for groups 1-5. This is a rule set by the health department. If you have a larger group we are sorry but you will have to split into groups of 5 or less.
NO INDOOR SEATING AT THIS TIME.
Rules for coming in:
1. No groups larger than 5 Adults.
2. No table hopping.(we know its hard not to hang out with all your friends, but please respect our new policy)
3. No Children during the next few phases. We will be family friendly again we promise!
4. Face coverings must be worn when inside at all times.
5. Have FUN!!! We are so excited to welcome all of you back to our taproom, we've done some cosmetic updates and we can't wait for you to see them!
Order Curbside Click Here
The Tap Room is OPEN 6 Days a week
10 Taps a Flowing
Award Winning Beer
Pet friendly patio
View the sights of a Working Brewery
Smell the Hops, Brew, and Happily Fermenting Beer
We offer warm Soft Pretzels, chips, and sausage sticks for snacks.
TAP ROOM CURBSIDE TO-GO HOURS
Tues - Fri: 3-9pm
Looking for a keg for an event or party? Click the pdf to the right.
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
CHECK FACEBOOK FOR UP TO DATE SCHEDULE DUE TO COVID-19
1st and 3rd Wednesdays
4 - 8 PM
OUR ADDRESS TO AWESOME BEER!
8343 Hogum Bay Lane NE
Lacey, WA 98516
Directions: Take Exit 111 off Interstate 5 and go North on Marvin Road. Turn Right on Hogum Bay Road. Follow Hogum Bay Road for approximately 1.5 miles. The brewery will be on your right just past the LOTT retention ponds.